Asset Protection not only protects what you’re building toward. It also protects you and your loved ones in the case of a catastrophic event.
The thing that most commonly derails even the most otherwise sound financial plan is critical illness or a catastrophic injury. No one wants to leave themselves or their family unprotected should a crisis occur, which is why it makes good financial sense for most people to take proactive steps to secure the future of their family with Life Insurance or even an Estate Plan.
As a full-service financial firm, we stay focused on the big picture to help our clients select the appropriate level of asset protection. We determine the solutions that make the most sense for the needs of our clients and their families.
Can you Answer these 8 Questions:
- Do I need life insurance?
- Should my life insurance plan include living benefits?
- What steps could I put in place to protect my family should I become incapacitated?
- How do I know how much life insurance do I need
- Who will inherit my assets?
- Are all of my accounts easy to locate?
- Who will be in charge of taking care of my children?
- How can I preserve my wealth and preserve more for my family?
Learn more about Wealth Transfer and Estate Planning with GLP Financial Group.
Retirement Lifestyle Workbook
This lifestyle workbook is designed to help you collect and organize the information needed to develop your Retirement Plan which includes your goals and the resources available to fund them.
Financial Fact Finder
Our fact-finding process involves discussing your goals, gathering appropriate information, designing solutions, and delivering a suitable plan to help you reach your goals.
Life Event Guides
Life is full of changes and surprises. Use these guides to help you make sound financial decisions.
We want to hear from you!
We want to hear from you! Schedule a Free Consultation Today!